Friday, January 31, 2020

Holy Moly Life Gets Busy!

I missed last week, which sucks, but I want to at least make a short post this week since I want to try and do this weekly!! Aaah!!!!!

My class schedule is pretty booked and my one seminar is a lot of work but it's a really cool seminar so I'm going to explain it. It's a project-based class where we are combing the archives of the university to find examples of black students in the past who may have been ignored or actively "erased" from the university's records. The professor is this dope guy who makes the majority of the white people in the class uncomfortable by dropping one liners like "black bodies are the defining commodity of America" and it's the best!!!

I also started my new part-time job at a supermarket deli and it's exhausting and draining but not as exhausting or draining as the movie theater I worked at!!!!! AAAAHHH!!!!!!

LIFE IS HAAARD!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment